Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
:( poop.
DOGDANCING_TCOS posted:
having a day where my system would normal come here and talk to Caprice. I am finding myselves milling about having nothing to fill this void with. Re-reading old post helps but its not the same as sitting at her feet and discussing the new GoT season or how her grandkids are doing.

Kinda like when Newsy left. Nothing can fill the void of all these people.

Riddleyxxx, Evolcat, BHH, Sammie, Racheal, Toby, Sandy, Fell_out_Bed....so many others....

I am richer person having known all of them.

Damn you wmd. You should have let us say goodbye to our friend. I can understand the callous way it was done, but my littles cannot.
will not.

This headspace will pass, I will eventually place mama Caprice into the category of the others listed above. Names on a paper, but not forgotten. Place in the MIA folder in my brain and just accept I will never know what became of them.

lost today. need a lap to curl up into and rest quietly in a sun beam.
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

off_the_wall responded:
I understand, DD. I keep finding myself feeling the same way. I'll post something and I appreciate all the responses from others but I find myself thinking that I really need a response from Caprice. She always knew exactly the right thing to say. I miss her so much and I don't understand either. And I miss Newsy too. I'm so glad you are still here though. I would miss you just as much if you were to leave. (((DD)))

sittingbull594 replied to off_the_wall's response:
((((DD)))) I remember so many of them here you named!

Take good care now. I have a big lap to climb on and tho i am not like caprice at all i do have a lap.

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to sittingbull594's response:
thank you ladies for understanding.

I finally used an old old coping skill to comfort myself. (sit quietly with headphones on and listed to the Beatles). THey are dear friends who are there 24/7 with their music.

That is one thing that comforts ALL of me.

Took a real pain pill last night and got some good sleep and woke up feeling mentally calmer.
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

mandybutterflykiss replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
(((((((((SB))))))))
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.

sittingbull594 replied to mandybutterflykiss's response:
bonnie
I think you meant ((((((((((DD))))))))

mandybutterflykiss replied to sittingbull594's response:
Yuppers... I did, didly, do...

((((((((DDT))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.

Spotlight: Member Stories

hi :c im arielle & im 15 and i cut myself ;3. i dont know what else to say but im here for anyone who needs to talk ;c.

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.