Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
TRYING TO CALM TRIGGER
sittingbull594 posted:
THIS MORNING I WOKE WITH A CALL THAT MY OFFICE MGR HAD HER CAR SMASHED WINDOW IN WITH A ROCK AND THAT HER PURSE HAD BEEN STOLEN AND HER OFFICE KEYS. THAT MEANT THAT MY IDENTITY FOR MY BUSINESS AND PERSONALLY WERE AT STAKE. HER BUSINESS C.C. WAS STONLEN HOWEVER I CANCELED AND THEY'D AREADY CHARGED 800.00 WHICH IS HER LIMIT. MY BUSINESS IS NOT DOING WELL MAJOR FRIGGIN ISSUES WITH THIS. MAJOR MAJOR ISSUES WITH THIS WHICH MEAN S LIVELY HOOD IS AT STAKE BUT I HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT GOD IS THERE. IM SHAKING SO BAD I CAN HARDLY STAND IT. I TEXTED MY BFF AND SAID WEN YOU HAVE AMINUTE IM IN A MESS SHE CALLED ME AND SAID SHE HAD ON EMINUTE WHICH WASN'T LIKE HER BUT I DIDN'T TUMBLE. SO I BREIFLY SAID WAT WAS GOIN ON AND AND THEN SHE TOLD ME HER MOM HAS A STOMACH ANURISM AND I'M ASSUMING THAT SHE'LL BE LEAVING THE STATE TO GO BACK HOME. GOD I FELT BAD STILL FEEL SO BAD. I ACHE FOR HER! SHE JUST LOST HER SIS IN LAW SHE LOVED SO DEARLY AND SHE IS SO CLOSE TO HER MOM.
CALLED ANOTHER FRIEND AND TALKED TO FRIENDS HUSBAND AND THAT HELPED FOR A BIT AND HE HELPED GUIDE ME TO GOD TOO AND THEN FINALLY MY T CALLED AND SHE HELPED TOO.
TRYING TO CALM HAVE SH'D PRETTY BAD BUT.... I MISS ALL MY LASSIES HERE.

I PRYA ALL OF YOU WILL BE DOING OK. I HOPE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU ALL MY LOVE I HAVE RIGHT NOW IN THIES MOMENT

off_the_wall responded:
I'm glad you've reached out to others for help. The credit card will refund the money to you because it wasn't you who spent the money. We had this happen to us before and it wasn't an issue at all. As for the office key, you need to have your husband replace the locks today. Don't wait until tomorrow because you don't want this person to have access to the office tonight. It shouldn't take him long to replace them--- just will require a trip to a hardware store.

I know that's all a pain in the rear and not what you need right now. But you're right, God is with you and it's all going to be okay. Take some deep breaths. It's all going to be okay.

sittingbull594 replied to off_the_wall's response:
thanks otw. its not my office bldg that i own otherwise that would be a simple fix. its a two story office bldg with other tenants.... this has been one of the worst days ever... and its not frigin done!!! i hate this i hate it i hate it

sittingbull594 replied to sittingbull594's response:
survival of the fittest.....

she's tough but i'm tougher

i can ......

I will........

i won't take garbage off of anyone!!!

bad behavior from hereon in will not be tolerated

I will....

I can.....

Im going to........

I shall........

Amen.

slik_kitty replied to sittingbull594's response:
are you ok? hope you got some sleep last night since your last post was 4 hrs ago.

sittingbull594 replied to slik_kitty's response:
got about 4 hours total. 3 nights of torture! sure could use a talk with you but maybe we can connect by phone over the weekend??
u have my no.

SO TIRE AND WAITING FOR A GOOD SLEEP TONIGHT. AND YES I CAN SLEEP WITH MYSELF AND WAKE UP IN THE MORNING AND BE OK. I DON'T LIKE AT ALL WHAT HAPPENED TODAY AND IT MAKES ME VERY SAD BUT I'M NOT MISERABLE LIKE I WAS. JUST SAD. I KNOW THAT THIS PERSON WILL PROB COME BACK INTO MY LIFE FOR A BIT AND HOPEFULLY NOT LONG ...WE'LL SEE.

I'M JUST SO GLAD TO BE ABLE TO RELAX NOW.

mandybutterflykiss replied to sittingbull594's response:
SB,

Breathe, relax, enjoy the moment. You are correct: You can and will be ok.

Hugs.
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.

sittingbull594 replied to mandybutterflykiss's response:
thanks bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a 31 year old woman who started SI when I was 17. I was in and out of in-patient treatment from the time I was 17 until I was 23. I managed to...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.