Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
ANGER RAGE AND P/O'D
sittingbull594 posted:
JUST TO REITERATE WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY>>>>>>>>

88888888888888888888888888888888888'
88888888888888888888888888888888888'

TRIGGER

TRIGGER

SO I'LL MAKE SOMETHING INCUOUS..... ITS SNOWING TO BEAT THE BAND AND

I WANT TO DIE
I WANT GOD TO TAKE ME
I WANT TO BLEED AND I WANT TO SCORCH
I WANT I WANT I WANT

katenewbie responded:
((((((((((((((((SB))))))))))))))))))

You know we love you.
You know you can reach out & get support at any time.
If this board is too slow, please call your support line.
I love you & would miss you greatly!

Kate_Te

slik_kitty responded:
it's the next day. snow has stopped and the sun is coming up. hope you feel better. hugs

sittingbull594 replied to slik_kitty's response:
have a grinding day today and after my big party last night I guess i'll have to fight thru having to try and organize myself and fight thru??
walked outta therapy yesterday and God gave me a warning sign as I stopped to buy the first time and it was closed and then the second time I got of the hiway as it was a white out and treacherous and I went to the second one i'd never been to before or even on that road and it was a score.
its really hard to concentrate on things and I can't seem to get it thru to pdoc head that I need anxiety meds. she won't budge.
im so frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry and depressed.
Kate te thank you for the hugs and kind words. Kitty...thanks for the thoughts. Hope all is well for you both. Hey Kate te how'd the inpatient go? I thought about you and wondered how it was going and if you'd made it there and am glad to see you did! I hope you're feeling better!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been a self mutilator for the last seven years of my life, and I need to get myself together before I go off to college for the first time in...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.