Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
ALL
sittingbull594 posted:
I THINK......

THAT BPD CAUSES US TO STAY IN CRISIS WETHER THAT BE OUR THINKING OR JUST CAUSE. ME INCLUDED. EVEN THO I BE 3 SHEETS TO THE WIND.... I CAN MAKE SENSE!!

I CAN EVEN TYPE BETTER. HA HA

SO HERE IT IS AND ANYONE CAN GET MAD AT ME OR NOT.
I HAD THIS WOMAN SAY IN OUR GROUP A FEW WEEKS AGO WHAT I MENTIONED ABOVE THAT WE ARE IN CRISIS. WE STAY IN CRISIS BECAUSE THAT IS ALL WE KNOW!!!!

THERE IS NO BLAME TAKEN OR GIVEN PERIOD!!!! HERE THERE OR ANYWHERE. IT JUST IS.... CAN YOU WRAP YOUR HEAD AROUND THAT???

I HAVE BEEN ON THIS FORUM FOR AT LEAST 10 YEARS IF NOT LONGER. DURING THAT TIME I KNEW MANY PEOPLE SAME AS DD KITYY OTW AND LLT. NEVER IN THAT TIME DID I FEEL THAT CAPRICE LED ME ASTRAY OR THAT THE INFORMATION PORTRAID HERE WAS INCORRECT ON HER BEHALF OR NOT.

SIMPLE.... SHE LEFT OR NOT... MAYBE BEHIND THE SCENES OR NOT.... AND ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT.

NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS.... I FOUND THAT MY PARANOIA IS PART OF MY BPD. ONCE I SEE THAT I GET IT. WE DON'T HAVE TO BE HOUNDED BY WHAT WEB MD DID OR DIDN'T DO. THE SIMPLE FACT IS DO WE CHOOSE TO REMAIN A CYBER FAMILY OR NOT???

I ASKED LAST NIGHT FOR A POST TO BE REMOVED AND IT WAS APPARENTLY QUICKLY DONE SO. SO WHERE'S THE BEEF??

CAN WE PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MOVE ON. I MEAN NO DISRESPECT AND IF SOME IS TAKEN THEN I TRULY WILL APOLOGIZE FOR IT NOW.

I AM NOT NOT VALIDATING ANY ENTITY ANY PERSON OR ANYTHING ABOUT THESE SUBJECTS.

JUST SAYIN..... .... RIGHT NOW MY LIFE IS IN JEOPARDY...
I'M NOT ASKING PERIOD FOR THE SPOTLIGHT TO BE MOVED BECAUS EOF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 NOT AT ALL. BECAUSE I DON'T REALLY GIVE A RATS ARSE IF I SURVIVE OR NOT... I'M SAYING THAT I LOVE YOU AND WANT YOU TO SUCCEED IN WHATEVER VENTURE YOU CHOOSE TO GO TO.

NOW OF COURSE THERE WILL BE RETHORIC ON THIS ALL THREAD THAT'S OK. IT'S GOOD FOR DISCUSSION.
BUT LETS DO THAT HAVE A DISCUSSION... AND COME UP WITH SOME CONSTRUCTIVE THINGS ABOUT THIS MATTER SINCE IT SEEMS TO KEEP COMING UP.

friedeggs replied to friedeggs's response:
and just for the record. they covered the tracks
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

off_the_wall responded:
SB, I completely agree with you in that I have known Caprice for many years and nothing she said to me ever led me to believe she was being dishonest. And I know 100% that her text wasn't being translated from Chinese to English because her text was always flawless. Now why a discussion from this board was then posted on a Chinese Product Review website, I haven't a clue. But it doesn't mean Caprice put it there--- anyone could have. The rest of the evidence Dem has brought forward I can't make heads or tails of. It seems like nonsense to me so this is probably the last time I'm going to discuss it. That is nothing against you Dem, I just can't deal with anymore drama in my life right now. Caprice is gone and there's nothing we can do about it so there's no sense in me wasting energy worrying about it.

As for the rest of what you wrote SB. You may not care what happens to you but others do, myself included. Please keep fighting for the people in your life who love and care about you. You are worth the fight whether you believe it or not. (((Hugs))))

lostkate responded:
I looked at the Chinese thing, I didn't get it. I didn't see anything unusually about it. Caprice and DD will always be dear to my heart, as many others here, no matter who they really are. I don't know people here who they really are beyond these boards, they have always been there for me and that's what counts. I think we all need to let it go, move on. I know that's hard because I still think of Caprice and wish I had one more talk with her.

Dem, you did what you thought was right and that's ok, I have nothing bad to say about you. I value people who are honest with me and I have been fooled many times. Im learning to let it go and not dwell on it, which is extremely hard.
(((Dem)))

SB, OTW is right, PLEASE!!! Don't give up, you are worth it, maybe not to yourself right now but for us. FIGHT!!
Big Hugs
Kate

slik_kitty replied to off_the_wall's response:
i've had posts of mine show up on other websites, so to me that post showing up on another website is no flag of something wrong, other than that someone took that post and put it on that website. it wasn't caprice.

Spotlight: Member Stories

how do i stop cutting and burning and hurting my self it takes alot of effort im here for my kids no other reason i cant go on like this .i never know...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.