Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
ALL
sittingbull594 posted:
I THINK......

THAT BPD CAUSES US TO STAY IN CRISIS WETHER THAT BE OUR THINKING OR JUST CAUSE. ME INCLUDED. EVEN THO I BE 3 SHEETS TO THE WIND.... I CAN MAKE SENSE!!

I CAN EVEN TYPE BETTER. HA HA

SO HERE IT IS AND ANYONE CAN GET MAD AT ME OR NOT.
I HAD THIS WOMAN SAY IN OUR GROUP A FEW WEEKS AGO WHAT I MENTIONED ABOVE THAT WE ARE IN CRISIS. WE STAY IN CRISIS BECAUSE THAT IS ALL WE KNOW!!!!

THERE IS NO BLAME TAKEN OR GIVEN PERIOD!!!! HERE THERE OR ANYWHERE. IT JUST IS.... CAN YOU WRAP YOUR HEAD AROUND THAT???

I HAVE BEEN ON THIS FORUM FOR AT LEAST 10 YEARS IF NOT LONGER. DURING THAT TIME I KNEW MANY PEOPLE SAME AS DD KITYY OTW AND LLT. NEVER IN THAT TIME DID I FEEL THAT CAPRICE LED ME ASTRAY OR THAT THE INFORMATION PORTRAID HERE WAS INCORRECT ON HER BEHALF OR NOT.

SIMPLE.... SHE LEFT OR NOT... MAYBE BEHIND THE SCENES OR NOT.... AND ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT.

NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS.... I FOUND THAT MY PARANOIA IS PART OF MY BPD. ONCE I SEE THAT I GET IT. WE DON'T HAVE TO BE HOUNDED BY WHAT WEB MD DID OR DIDN'T DO. THE SIMPLE FACT IS DO WE CHOOSE TO REMAIN A CYBER FAMILY OR NOT???

I ASKED LAST NIGHT FOR A POST TO BE REMOVED AND IT WAS APPARENTLY QUICKLY DONE SO. SO WHERE'S THE BEEF??

CAN WE PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MOVE ON. I MEAN NO DISRESPECT AND IF SOME IS TAKEN THEN I TRULY WILL APOLOGIZE FOR IT NOW.

I AM NOT NOT VALIDATING ANY ENTITY ANY PERSON OR ANYTHING ABOUT THESE SUBJECTS.

JUST SAYIN..... .... RIGHT NOW MY LIFE IS IN JEOPARDY...
I'M NOT ASKING PERIOD FOR THE SPOTLIGHT TO BE MOVED BECAUS EOF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 NOT AT ALL. BECAUSE I DON'T REALLY GIVE A RATS ARSE IF I SURVIVE OR NOT... I'M SAYING THAT I LOVE YOU AND WANT YOU TO SUCCEED IN WHATEVER VENTURE YOU CHOOSE TO GO TO.

NOW OF COURSE THERE WILL BE RETHORIC ON THIS ALL THREAD THAT'S OK. IT'S GOOD FOR DISCUSSION.
BUT LETS DO THAT HAVE A DISCUSSION... AND COME UP WITH SOME CONSTRUCTIVE THINGS ABOUT THIS MATTER SINCE IT SEEMS TO KEEP COMING UP.

rugger1369 responded:
I am not sure what is going on...I have been out of the pitcure for awhile...but your words are powerful and it took courage to put them up here. We all need to learn to move on, and grow from these lessons. And I care if you survive. You are a fighter, a survivor. Keep on, keepin on Much love all

sittingbull594 replied to rugger1369's response:
hey rugger

thanks for the tlc..... ihave managed to survive myself and others and situations...............I AM A SURVIVOR NOT A VICTIM!

Much love back

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 42 and have been diagnosed with major recurrent depression, borderline personality disorder and PTSD. I have also been struggling with self harm ...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.