Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
hmmm
penguie posted:
seem to have missed a lot here and just wanted to say hello.

Things are rather difficult for me at the moment and had massive breakdown a couple weeks ago as everything is all catching up with me. Not that I want to say much but really thigns not good. Im not a praying sort but if any of you are please pray for my family and my father. I just do not want to see him suffer. This coming weekend will be very very very hard and I do not know how I will put on the brave fron tto get through it but somehow I know I will

anyhow hugs to all

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
I am making plan to go to the petting zoo on the coast next month. They have a bunch of cappyies that are so nice to snuzzle with. My goal to get a decent picture of me and them so I can post it for you.

Not nearly exciting as your arctic adventure but the best I can do. Sometimes the simple things give you focus and strength to carry on.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((J))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

penguie replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
awwww Cappies!!!! Give them a snuggle for me

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to penguie's response:
how is work going?
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

penguie replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
:P:P:P
bah! It goes and tis about it

sittingbull594 replied to penguie's response:
hey,
sorry you're having a hard time and struggling! i'm finally medicated tonite and feel better YAY!
I remember when my father passed and I was afraid of losing it at his funeral and flippin crying hysterically. that was 14 years ago and what my great t said at the time was that situations that are hard with family like that are when families support one another.
So that it was ok to cry and that I'd be surprised at what happened if I just allowed myself to be myself. I did and I was and I am quiet glad that I didn't try to shore myself up.

I'm not saying that I fell on my knees and writhed around in anguish... I didn't I cried..... and cried and cried... and I've had my mothers death my sis's suicide and many aunts and uncles die since and I've just allowed it to be. like the beatles song "let it be". If you listen to that song its quiet comforting.

(((((((((((J)))))))))

I am sending good vibes and my prayers your way and families way as well. I don't know if what I write is helpful but know I care.
you've been with us a very long time and you've been very successful in living a life worth living!

slik_kitty responded:
hugs penguie

rugger1369 replied to slik_kitty's response:
have missed a lot too pengui...and i am sorry to hear of your pain. hope our love finds you and gives you some warmth during this tough time for you and your family. (((HUGS))) loving vibes~~~

off_the_wall responded:
Hi Penguie! Have missed you. I'm very sorry to hear that things are so tough for you and your family right now. I will certainly pray for you. (((Hugs)))

katenewbie replied to off_the_wall's response:
Penguie,
You & your family are in my prayers. I know the loss of a parent. I hope you are able to deal better than I did! Big Hugs.

Kate_Te

Spotlight: Member Stories

My story is much of the same as others. I started to self harm when I was 10 years old. I'm 37 years old now and still have slips of self injury. ...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.