Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
TGIF Everyone!
rugger1369 posted:
It has been awile since I have seen some of your kind selves! It has been a crazy couple of months. And I see there has been a lot going on, and I have tried to catch up- but the threads jump jump jump around. So, if you want - lets let our minds play!

You have had a tough week and when you come home (or there is knock at the door) there is a package for you! What would you want to be inside that would brighten your weekend that much more?

For me...and it's a bit corny...but a bouqet of lillies. coral colored lillies. i bought myself flowers 2 weeks ago from the store (they are still very alive!) and thought K would get the hint...since I did get a whopping nothing on our 3yr anniversary (I made him a lovely card...Ill have to share a pic!)...but someone to send me flowers. to appreciate the woman I am and to show me that I am beautiful even tho I have a habit of forgetting....

Ok this is supposed to be fun! ha! and I am such a downerrrrr but really i am a romantic and i just melt over a lovely spray of flowers. makes me giddy! lol

So what you want to get? a dinner? new shoes? art supplies? a rocking chair for the porch? Share away!!!

off_the_wall responded:
Maybe you should just mention to him sometime that you would love for him to surprise you with fresh flowers one day.

Guys are kind of dense when it comes to those things. You really do have to be direct with them.

I'd want a new camera. And if I get to choose then it would be a full frame Nikon DSLR. Yeah, I'm asking a lot-- a $5700 camera for just the body! But hey, I'm going to need one when I become a professional photographer one day.

sittingbull594 replied to off_the_wall's response:
I would want a nice weekend at a really special place in the springs at the ritzy hotel. So I would want a special brochure made of my spa day with my husband and would love to drink mimosas in the special greenery restaurant and be back to my size 9!
OR
a personaly trainer who could get me back on my feet!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm an 18-year-old college student who has been battling depression and anxiety for years. I just started therapy a few months ago and am currentl...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.