Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
the reign of terror is over...........................small trig maybe
sittingbull594 posted:
I'm having some sorta weird release but nervousness because my mil is gone now. It was a hard life when she was in mine and childrens. my husband with NO prompting from me finally ended the relationship with his parents.
i'm sad tho i'm not sure why. its odd all of the deaths prior to her are kinda hitting me...............like my moms last breath..... wish there was someone I could talk to about this. I guess I can call f.
it's real weird all this. its kinda surreal is wht it is. it doesn't seem like this could be happening. I didn't like having to talk to the bil about arrangements etc. ick... need closure and tho she's outta it my bil is not yet. maybe after I hear from him one more time when he calls about the arrangements or maybe hubby will b brave enuf to say he's not going instead of leaving It up to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm all stirred up and want to drink.... want to sh. trying to just chill.
its like some kind of alarm has went off in my head! my husband won't get anything! and then of course....................what happened to all of th ehuge diamonds she had??? well that's up to my husband too!

I don't know why I had to get involved. what happened to that they had hubbys cell phone. I've talked to his sister and his uncle both whom I haven't talked to in 30 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

slik_kitty responded:
hugs. you will get through this. since it's hubby's mom, he should be dealing with it.

katenewbie replied to slik_kitty's response:
(((((((((((((((((((((((SB)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I agree with Kitty. Give them hubby's cell phone # when they call next time. It's hard on him as well, but it's his mom & unless he can't handle it, he should be helping with the arrangements, not you.

Our emotions are bizarre sometimes. We feel grief for someone we didn't like, or someone we didn't even know sometimes. Don't get down on yourself that you are grieving her. Haven't you ever grieved the death of a celebrity, even though you never knew them. Emotions are bizarre - just try to ride them out.

Much Love & prayers,
Kate_Te

sittingbull594 replied to katenewbie's response:
kitty and kate te

Its been a really weird day. I told husband everything I have been told by his step bro ............So hubby called bro without any prompting from me. all of a sudden he says he's leaving and is going to bil. wanted to see the house my inlaws bought bil. bil was stoned. he's had major drug issues since he was a very young kid and its really sad. I don't kno if bil will survive the loss of parents? anyway I found out that bil lied to me on phone and also lied to my husband over and over and over!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing has changed there. then I also found out that his uncle died a while ago and that the person who called me was his son who has the same name.... its just plain weird and wrong. but then this is how its always gone with hubbys family. I was trying to be kind to bil when he called this morning to report. I don' tkno why him, his sis and the cousin who I thought was the uncle all called the business line. in all th eyears its the only no. we ever gave any of them. they did have hubby's no. cuz when his father died a bit ago they contacted him by cell.
there's A LOT OF SHADINESS AROUND THIS BIL! HE'S THE ONE WHO TOLD US THAT MIL WAS IN HOSPICE READY TO DIE ABOUT 6 WEEKS AGO. APPARENTLY THAT WASN'T TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE WAS IN A NURSING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WELL IM SPENT AND SO TIRED. I JUST WANNA SLEEP ALL THRU TOMORROW! BUT I HAVE A BUSY WEEK AHEAD OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR THE ADVICE. PEACE TO YA'LL I DON'T KNOW WHERE I AM GOING

Spotlight: Member Stories

My story is much of the same as others. I started to self harm when I was 10 years old. I'm 37 years old now and still have slips of self injury. ...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.