Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
It's just plain hard
sittingbull594 posted:
I'm working even more than full time! Taking a break right now.
I'm really struggling and really want to do somany activities that I can't stand it. but I guess for right now i'm surviving the moments.

I really do want to drink and that's about all I want to do. sigh

I guess i'll put on the coffee...............I went to store today too.
besides all the work I've been doing. I just can't go no more. ugh!!

I guess i'll do more tomorrow and see if I can get caught up again.
I'm really tired and getting a bad headache as well as stomach hurting. Talked to brother today he called and I spoke to him 25 mins. which I didn't really have the time but we're not talkin a lot so its ok for now.

the good news is that my son and dil sent me a locket that has the birthstones on it. I have to look up which months are which.

I'm goin to think of the locket and how much I've always wanted something like this. I'm amazed they thought of this. but I really really like it.

slik_kitty responded:
busy is good. it makes time pass quickly and keeps our minds occupied. hugs

sittingbull594 replied to slik_kitty's response:
yeah busy is good its just that i'm stretched to the outter limits. I've got all this personal stuff to do and the business will have to wait. ugh! o well. all of the personal stuff is very important and is for husband. I would have him do it but he has less time than I and isn't available during the day cept drive time in between jobs and to the nature of what needs to be done I'll save the poor guy the hassle. I'll just leave it as is. well back to the drawing board

TheSullenGirl replied to sittingbull594's response:
Sometimes when I feel like I am drowning at work and the anxiety is starting...I like to go to the bathroom...turn the water on....and just breathe and take a quick stretch. I just focus on that for a little...sometimes it helps reset my brain .
"We make choices. No one else can live our lives for us. And we must confront and accept the consequences of our actions." -Neil Gaiman (The Sandman)

sittingbull594 replied to TheSullenGirl's response:
I wish I could explain more but I cannot do. thank u sg for responding and kitty! I appreciate it.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I live in the UK and have been around the boards for a few years now - how time flies!! Everyone has always been so supportive here. I get great comfo...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.