Skip to content


It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
distraction action
sittingbull594 posted:
how about????

writing a poem??

What would you write about??

Draw a picture even if it's a stick figure picture??

Color?? or if you only have ink pens or pencils that aren't colored shade dark and light making a design with small and large shapes that are circular beginning with one curve and going until you end the piece.

I find coloring to be really relaxing.
How else can you be creative??
lovely_lemon_tree responded:
I like to write poetry... I used to be very good at it, but I find I have lost my gift. I am still okay but I can't express myself like I used to be able to.

I was able to finish up a great paint-by-number I had worked on for (literally) years. It's a picture of a moose with Mount McKinley in the background. Very pretty.

I find bead-work to be creative. Last Christmas I made my mom a rosary by hand. I thought I was pretty good!

I have all kinds of craft stuff hanging around. I just haven't used it in a while. (sigh.)
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi
katenewbie replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
I am neither artsy, nor crafty.
I enjoy reading.
I enjoy gardening.
Tomorrow's a tough day for me so I am going try to spend it out of the house, gardening & reading on the back porch.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello-- I am a Teacher and have been doing that for the past few years. I have been struggling with my cutting as an "addiction" as my the...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4 gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.