Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Where is Sitting Bull?
katenewbie posted:
Haven't seen her for about a week. Not even on her gratitude list. Concerned.

Kate_Te

off_the_wall responded:
Hope she is okay! That is concerning.

lovely_lemon_tree replied to off_the_wall's response:
I saw her on Saturday on Facebook, but that was it.
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

sittingbull594 replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
hi im fine. just had some things I needed to do and can't mention cuz i'm not sure i'm private anymore??

I'm ending something in my life and will rely on God. He is sustenance. If I fail to rely on God then that is on me!!

I've missed ya'll very much!! i'm sorry my mia caused concern. I apologize to my family that is for sure!!
Sorry again. Didn't realize that.

Huggers everyone

rugger1369 replied to sittingbull594's response:
Wishing you the strength you need...HUGS

katenewbie replied to rugger1369's response:
Hi. I'm glad you're back. I was worried. I really hope that God gives you the strength you need to handle all of the issues in your life. I'm pretty sure my contact info is still in here under a discussion had under my old id. If you ever want to email me directly, just look it up. Like you, I'm not sure about this site anymore, but I keep coming back because it's where my friends are.

sittingbull594 replied to katenewbie's response:
I remember you're user name here but not sure how I look it up??
Thanks kate te Rugger too, otw

I've quit going to see the people who have helped if ya know what I mean and I just decided (not here) that I will be the bee that I was so many years ago. it worked. i'm very sad and dipping into the red zin. yeppers i'm throwing a parteeee
anyone wanna come??

sittingbull594 replied to sittingbull594's response:
katenewbie
i'm writing to tell you I did finally figure out how to search for someone on the thing but couldn't find any things.

I finally figured out to put the name into the search field and it came up at you now. so much for having a new name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
is that retarded or what????

did you use a different email addy to sign up here??

well you take good care and i'll catch up with ya

katenewbie replied to sittingbull594's response:
Sitting Bull,
I couldn't find it either. So here it is.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kate Terrell on Facebook (I'm the one with Tinkerbell as my avatar)
I'm not going to put my email addy on here b/c this site has been acting weird lately. I'll give it to you if you contact me by fb.

Kate_Te

sittingbull594 replied to katenewbie's response:
Hey Kate te

as much as i'd like to contact you I can't do fb because its all business and I can't disclose that info. THanks though.

katenewbie replied to sittingbull594's response:
=====================================================
==============================================
================
Well, if you ever need/want to. I'm at katiet1125@yahoo.com
Hugs

Spotlight: Member Stories

I suffer from Major Depressive Disorder, PTSD, General Anxiety Disorder, Panic Attacks, and Agoraphobia. I have a friend who suffers from Depression,...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.