Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Update
mandybutterflykiss posted:
Hi All. I've been MIA but still check in from the shadows now and then. I'm sorry that so many of you are suffering and send out prayers and butterfly hugs to you all.

I finally have great news for you all:

I graduated from seeing all providers except my Primary and Therapist.
I no longer require sleep meds and I'm weaning off the Zoloft.
I have only SH'd x 2 and disassociated x 2 in the past 4 months.
I have a Live-In aide who helps me with my agoraphobia, my panic attacks, my Complex PTSD as she can talk me down when I'm triggered. I'm "feeling" while staying present, using those CBT/DBT skills. After 34 years of Therapy, I'm finally beginning to face the abuses of my life and issues that left me disabled mind, body and spirit.

It isn't easy and I truly do not believe I could have reached this point without all of the help I have received from my family here. Thank you all for your ongoing support and love.

If you all want to stay in touch off WebMd, I would be happy to hear from you. I'm still freaked by "trusting" issues on this site now.

Feel free to contact me at bmachia@gmail.com and put from WebMd in the comment section.

I miss you all and love you all.

In Harmony,
Gra'
Bonnie
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.

sittingbull594 responded:
bonnie,

Hiya kiddo!! Wow sounds like a whole new world is opening for you! that is fantastic! I'm very happy for you!

All the things you've done are phenom and not without much hard work on your part! Way to go woman!!!! HERE HER ROAR!!

CONTINUING SUCCESS! HOW FAR WILL YOU GO GIRL!!
I HOPE FAR!

you're a ROCK STAR!! I do hope you will be blessed and that you live life on lifes terms which is difficult at times!

you have a great attitude and so happy you have a live in aide
that will help a great deal..... lots of good memories

mandybutterflykiss replied to sittingbull594's response:
Thank you SB!
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My story is much of the same as others. I started to self harm when I was 10 years old. I'm 37 years old now and still have slips of self injury. ...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.