hello
slik_kitty posted:
is anyone out there? must be the weather. summer is here and everyone is outside playing instead of sitting inside on the puter. lol

mandybutterflykiss responded:
Hello Slik_kitty. I hope all is well. Being so hot, I tend to hybernate all summer. ugh...

Hope all is well.
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.

slik_kitty replied to mandybutterflykiss's response:
omg! finally! someone who hibernates in the summer like me! i do not handle the heat well.

mandybutterflykiss replied to slik_kitty's response:
SK,

The heat, the sun, the humidity, and add in Allergies, how this all affects my health, lungs, etc... I'm usually a sick puppy from May thru September... Litterally, I'll have nausea, vomiting, my body temp will actually drop and I'll get chilled, I get sun poisoning, dizzy, weak and it's just horrid.

My ideal summer is 40 degree's, breezy, cool, partial sun, drizzle, rain... And I love winter, especially if the temps get near zero. But alas, Winter hasn't really hit here in 2 years. My ideal summer temps became winter temps.

Currently 80's, sunny, humid... plain sickening...

I hope you are able to find a good place to hibernate. I find the Maine Ocean helps.

Hugs.
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.

sittingbull594 replied to mandybutterflykiss's response:
hey gals

did I hear gauze clothing for summer and ac?? that's me too since i'm hefty and have hot flashes what seems forever i'm ther efor the last many summers not outside unless I was in the shade and early summer. it's not horrible yet becazus its windy an d I hate that too!

i'm glad you're back bon hope you can stay a while!!

board is surely slow sometimes

hey kitty we'll have to get a latte sometime soon in the ac and enjoy it when the wind cools down i'd hit somewhere between you and me for starbucks. more room there.

huggers lassies

slik_kitty replied to sittingbull594's response:
coffee sounds good. i've been enjoying the wind cuz it makes a hot day bearable.

sittingbull594 replied to slik_kitty's response:
I hate the wind personally! I like to stay in ac when its hot. I have a pretty cool porches tho.

Chao