Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
i feel so sad
den51 posted:
this board was mattered to me ans still does. i love you all . you are my family. it makes me sad no one is around anymore. i didnt come to make trouble. i love caprice still. i miss get terrible as i miss you too/ of you recall i use to say this board stood above the rest

mandybutterflykiss responded:
It saddens me to see that DEM is back and only a select few of us even acknowledged her.

Dem, this took alot of strength, courage, and I applaud you for finally finding the peace within, so as to return to our loving family here.

Gra'
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.

Spotlight: Member Stories

hi :c im arielle & im 15 and i cut myself ;3. i dont know what else to say but im here for anyone who needs to talk ;c.

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.