Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
THINGS THAT CAPRICE WOULD SAY TO US
den51 posted:
hey are YOU.[br>[br>Yes, you. Each of you.[br>[br>You each bring so much to this community. Your caring, spirit, generosity, wisdom, humor, kindness are evident despite how each of you struggle. How you reach out to help one another absolutely SHINES.[br>[br>I include each and every one of you in this so please don't think "oh, she's not talking about ME".... well, I AM talking about YOU.[br>[br>You humble me. I hope that today you will find at least one small way to be as kind to yourself as you are to others here. You deserve it.[br>[br>Shine on.

den51 responded:
I COULD NOT FIND SOMETHINGS OF THE OTHER THINGS SHE WROTE, BUT I KNOW SHE WOULD NOT FOR THIS TO HAPPEN, SHE WOULD WANT EVERYONE TO TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER LIKE YOU ALL WOULD HAVE DONE IN THE PAST, THERE ARE SOME OF YOU THAT HAVE BEEN HERE A LOT LONGER THEN OF US COMBINED ., DONT STAY AWAY, BE WITH YOUR FAMILY, AFTER ALL THAT IS WHAT FAMILY DOES, THERE WERE A LOT OF GOOD AND BAD SHARED HERE, I ADDED HER SIGNATURE TO THIS SO IT WOULD REMIND YOU WHAT YOU ALL ARE You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.[br>~Christopher Robin to Pooh

mandybutterflykiss replied to den51's response:
Hugs.
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.

Spotlight: Member Stories

SH for 13 yrs. Here for support and hopefully support others.

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.