Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
i didnt come to make problems
den51 posted:
was trying to move on with my life and do what i could to help. this board has made it clear that they are not the forgiving kind, when i came here to webmd, it was stated that people are not judged. well i guess that went out the window like everything else. i speak my mind to the truth, that is just who i am whether people like it or not, that does not make me crazy or living out drama through the broardline . i just choose not to let people push me around, i dont go to church , i will not phrase god and then come out and judge people, that is just not who i am. i never said that her support was not real. anyway trying to be here is doing more harm then help

Spotlight: Member Stories

SH for 13 yrs. Here for support and hopefully support others.

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.