Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Penguie....OT - look what I did today....:)

off_the_wall responded:
I love your blog, P. Keep periodically posting links to it because although I have it bookmarked I all too often forget to go read it. Petting zoo looks like a blast and I loved the blog entry about combating negative self thoughts. You are an amazing person.

rugger1369 replied to off_the_wall's response:
oh what a joy! looks like such a happy time. thanks for charing- your pictures are lovely

mandybutterflykiss responded:
Woo-hoo..

It's like the Wizard of Oz has married Noah's Ark... LOVE THIS.

Thank you so much for sharing.

Gra'
Bonnie
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.

penguie responded:
awwww capy luv!

sittingbull594 replied to penguie's response:
I saw it too! Wow. Now I know what the heck penguie has been talkin about all these years! lol.

I thought she was talking about her rabbits??~~!!

doig.

see ya learn a new thing every day

mandybutterflykiss responded:
These are lovely DDT. How wonderful to be able to be with earth's children. Thank you for sharing.
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 42 and have been diagnosed with major recurrent depression, borderline personality disorder and PTSD. I have also been struggling with self harm ...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.