Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Its All Irie Mon...
rugger1369 posted:
Hi everyone!

Just got back the other day from a roller coaster of a vacation! We went to Jamaica, and it was rough at times...but the island is as lovely as ever. And the people were wonderful.

Wanted to share a quick story of a word they use: fuljoy. Jamaicans say they don't want to end joy (enjoy), they want to be full of joy..... Fuljoy! Ya mon.

Hope everyone is well, and I will try and check back soon...

with love and fuljoy

mandybutterflykiss responded:
Rugger,

This is wonderful news! I love the philosphy behind the "Fuljoy."

I hope you have plenty of pictures to share!

Welcome back.

Gra'
Bonnie
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.

sittingbull594 replied to mandybutterflykiss's response:
hi there ruggers!

fun times girlie! so glad yo ushared! I look forward to seeing you around more often. we all seem to be in a better mood and the board is full of good times. Maybe winter is a drag for us cuz theres no sun? tho here where I live I must admit that we have sun year round. I have to actually draw the drapes sometimes because I need dark. ha...

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
I must be part Jamaican ...I have always spelled Friend as Freind because I didn't like there being "end" in there!
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

rugger1369 replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
You're welcome! I am happy to share...I have 200 photos to sort through- so I'll def be sure to choose a few keepers to share...sigh...i want to go back!

and DD I almost spit up my soda at that! too cute!

Much love and fuljoy/fulljoy...still not certain which way to spell that!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello-- I am a Teacher and have been doing that for the past few years. I have been struggling with my cutting as an "addiction" as my the...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.