Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
hello everyone
sittingbull594 posted:
its so nice to see ptw and ddt and bon and den and ruggers and misty. lol did I get your funny names all right?? isn't ptw the stuff you get when you get time off from work and isnt' ddt a pesticide and bon well isn't that as in james bon and den isn't that where the cubs hang out with there mama in the winter and ruggers isn't that tuff and misty well will you play for me??

ha ha and sb well I never realized when I made the name that I would be an sb! ha ha.. I never knew that! at all. so we're all intrinsic to each other cuz we have our funny lil names and some times they're typed wrong and sometimes one person calls us one thing and another person calls us another and then there is llt whom I've always referred to as lovely and some refer to as llt and some refer to as lovey and on and then there is kitty whom mostly everyone calls kitty. hey whats up with that??

well i'm in a good mood cuz for today I get to keep life. the last 2 weeks have been hairy for me and very difficult. I know whats I know and I don't like it but it is what it is! I don't know however, when people are telling me the truth or not anymore and its maddening.
I had a good ole party tonight and I liked it. I got to go have nails done with daughter and then we went out to Mexican and I had some margaritas. ummm ummmm so good.

well now i'll talk to you later. Paja thanks for the great fun and I hope you had a good time all looking at your funny names and me poking fun at us all in the name of good ole fashioned oddity on this board.

cheers..... let us all begin fresh this summer!!

glad to see everyone here!!

lovely_lemon_tree responded:
.*waves* Not much going on here. Just going to clean (like really clean, as in scrub) the litter box today. Then I'm probably going to vacuum.

Not much else.
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
LOL, the irony of my initials was not lost on my inner comedians, who cackled with glee that I am now a pesticide!

Glad to see you still plugging along my friend!
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

katenewbie replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
Hi SB -

I'm back from my camping trip. Had a great time. Now that I've been home a day, my mind is bringing up all of my anxieties. You'd think sleeping alone in the woods would cause anxiety, but it was peaceful for me. Here in my house, I have responsibilities, I have things I need to do.

I was reading DDT's response to Misty and realized I was thinking of SH'ing to prove to my therapist I need therapy. I can't communicate my pain or my issues very well.

Everyone keeps saying it's because I'm home alone all the time with no mental stimulation, yet I'm terrified to go out & do things with people. I freak out when someone invites me somewhere, because I don't want to seem like a bad friend, but it scares the poop out of me. I think I'll be judged, I'm too fat, I can't breathe, I'm not pretty enough, or young enough.

Boy, I guess I needed to talk, sorry for the long post. Just wanted to say hi, I'm back.

Kate_Te

sittingbull594 replied to katenewbie's response:
hey ddt LOL. Instead of the dd I usually refer to ya as i'm going to call you ddt the pest eh side. I'm yoking you!
Really appreciated the fun you had at the aquarium and zoo. wherever you were! it looked like tons of fun. Whenever we get pics on here it surely lightens our load.

Hey Kate te
I know I know... there are lots of things that happen when we go outta our comfort zone. it can be very overwhelming to have the kinda anxiety you speak of. what I have learned and am learning again is that you take one thing at a time. Complete it and set it aside. After that you can do the next thing. It makes me get thru some of the days. I surely get stuck and have days that I cannot work at all but this method really does help a lot. Have you tried it??

I didn't know you were going ona camping trip. You had talked something about that but I guess I missed it. I'm glad you had such a nice time. Solitude in the woods..... awwhhh nice!!

You can get mental stimuliation though if you do the one step at a time thing. you will find that if you do the easiest first and work up from that you will feel empowered. anyway I do sometimes.

God speed everyone and have a great day!!

off_the_wall replied to sittingbull594's response:
Hi SB, LLT, DD, Katie, & everyone! I haven't had much to say lately but just thought I would let yall know that I'm still around. Not having much to say is probably a good thing..... life is never easy though but I don't guess it's supposed to be. I am blessed and filled with joy each and every day by my little girls and I'm starting a professional photography business so I'm pretty busy. I'm filled with anxiety over it and excited about it at the same time.....

sittingbull594 replied to off_the_wall's response:
WONDERFUL NEWS OTW! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!
WAY TO GO GIRL.

HOW B OUT SOME OF THOSE BEAUTY PICS OF THE GIRLS//??

off_the_wall replied to sittingbull594's response:
Thank you SB. Did I mention I'm terrified about this? I mean I really, really want to be a professional photographer but I am so scared right now. I'm hoping once my business really gets going that I won't be so terrified over it all....

Took this picture of my little sweetie yesterday. She just turned 7 months old and can finally sit unsupported:

My little princess:

And a couple of big sister who absolutely loves the beach:

sittingbull594 replied to off_the_wall's response:
OM GOODNESS!

You truly have always had this talent to do photography! it's always been shown in your photos! Your girls are amazing!!!
Such beautiful faces and those eyes OMYYYYYY

Just sweet lil cherubs. I know when I first went into the biz with my husband and believe me I've reinvented this business a few times! to keep up with the times. If you don't know how e-commerce works better find out how it can affect your biz. Some of these companies (well known and start with an A)
really getcha commin and going!)

Anyway I know that I've been really skittish for a couple of years but in my position I had to do it all and plus the household stuff which was ok. builds character right??

I'm so utterly proud of you and just like riding a bicycle you will get more comfortable as times goes a long and you will learn to spread those wonderful wings of yours and catapult yourself to success!

In this day and age not only is word of mouth huge but how and what you market about your biz. YOU are the biz. You're a charming woman so I think you've got this in the bag! Your work speaks for itself and you have you've got good juju!

Congrats for embarking on this adventure. If we can stay outta our heads and in just the moment of each entire day we do so much better. Of course with any business there is the planning and especially upon a start up it takes a lot of that so I really encourage you to take it as it comes and just separate yourself from the business part.

because my biz has been in my home for so many years its tuff
to let it go but once I got my office it was great. The thing is tho in the beginning I did not have a dedicated space, I did not have any procedures to follow because I had to make them all.

I'm so happy that you're engaging so much in your life. WOW IE!!! I think that is phenomenal! I'm so utterly proud of you.

Ive been doing this for 33 years and i'm not rich but then we were so stupid with our money for quiet a while. my house is free... right now I owe only for 1 vehicle. I may be messed in the head sometimes but it just goes to show you that we can be successful!

Man i'm just so dang excited for you! it really is going to be an advernture and i'm hoping you're looking at it that way!! I love you're inbedded copyright!! on the photos!

I'm so dang happy I could sing! You're energy is contagious!
I hope to stay connected with you as i'm sure everyone here is also.

God bless you and your family B!! You need to get a copy of the Secret Garden. Its is the 100th year anniversary addition and barnes and nobles has it. I think that you would really enjoy the read and have a classic to give to the girls. The magic he talks about.... It's so fun to see blossoming in the book and in you!

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN HON! YOU DESERVE THIS.
YOU'RE A HARD WORKER I KNOW BECAUSE OF YOUR PAST EMPLOYMENT AND JUST HOW YOU'VE ALWAYS TALKED .... THIS WILL SPEAK VOLUMNS IN YOUR WORK.

den51 replied to sittingbull594's response:
First off i am so happy for you.I am glad you have decided to do this. your pictures are wonderful. you will do great, you will help people record very special events in their lives and that is a wonderful thing, because there is so much love that goes into your pictures. i am so happy that you are doing this, sharing your craft with everyone

off_the_wall replied to den51's response:
Thank you SB and Dem!!! I really appreciate the encouragement!

rugger1369 replied to off_the_wall's response:
OTW- the subjects are stunning obvi!!!! and your eye for composition is just as stunning! thanks for sharing! keep doing you.

and SB HAHA! you had me laughing with your original post here. yup tough lol rugger is a term for a rugby player and thats me! helps with the SHg...things get wierd out of season...im working on it

as always, i am so relieved to have this board to lean on...bob marley just came on the radio- every little thing is gonna be all right- (can you tell i miss jamaica!)- much love and fulljoy!

lovely_lemon_tree replied to rugger1369's response:
OTW, they're gorgeous. Just wanted to let you know. I hope your business takes off! I have always loved to see your pictures here!
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

Spotlight: Member Stories

Another crazy cold weather loving Canuck who has been hanging around for awhile. I am a medical radiation technologist in radiography and soon Magneti...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.