Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
July Gratitude
mandybutterflykiss posted:
Today my gratitude list is:

I'm thankful to have my computer fixed.

I'm thankful to be celebrating a 6 month anniversary in a new relationship.

I'm thankful to have had only 2 SH episodes in these 6 months.

I'm thankful to all of the wonderful people here and proud of how far everyone has come in their own journey's toward health.

Next?
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.

sittingbull594 responded:
Gratitude 7.1.13

I'm grateful for:

Me too me too.... My computer is mostly fixed at least its fixed well enough to work most of the time

I'm back going to the pool two times a week

my husband wrote me a very nice love letter and apology letter this morning

our beautiful beautiful flowers (I even have pinkish colored poppies that are exquisite and now is the season for the roses to start blooming)

rugger1369 replied to sittingbull594's response:
Gratitude 7.2.13

Grateful for the new Kindle books to keep my mind busy

Grateful for my car being fixed! And ready for a trip to see my fam out i nthe western part of the state

Grateful for the men and women who helped give us independence and continue to protect us

Grateful it's a short work week!

much love and fulljoy!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Roses whisper "good night" 'Neath silv'ry light, Asleep in the dew They hide from our view; When the dawn peepeth thro' God...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.