Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
ROLL CALL PLEASE
sittingbull594 posted:
IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU COULD CHECK IN AND LET US KNOW HOW YOU'RE DOING.

I'M OFF AND ON AND IN A CRAZED MOOD AGAIN AS WELL AS VERY IFFY ON AND OFF WITH THE SUI FEELINGS.

I AM TRYING TO FIGHT THIS AS BEST AS I CAN. I HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL. PAJA HOW'D YOU DO ON THE 4TH??

ANY OF YOU LURKING?

off_the_wall responded:
Trigger &&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&@@@@@@@@@@ &&$&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&@@@@@@@@@@@

I'm here but I'm not well. Just snapped at the husband, neither of my girls are willing to nap for the 2nd day in a row and are overly tired and fussy, and I'd really like to just punch my fist through a window.

Sorry SB, I think I may have to respond to your other thread later.

off_the_wall replied to den51's response:
(((Dem))))

lovely_lemon_tree replied to off_the_wall's response:
I am here, here I am.

I am feeling like poo poo. A seemingly small incident at IOP turned into a gigantic, earth-shattering God-knows-what for me. I think I was poised to go off and then something small led to not one, but two of my very, very core issues. Throw in the worst anniversary date of the year in one week and we have a recipe for disaster.

I am trying not to let disaster happen. (Otherwise we will have cops at the door, busybody neighbors having fodder for weeks, etc, etc, etc.) I have been given stern instructions to go to the ER if I feel imminent doom coming on. So far that has not happened.

So. Where is everyone else?
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

mandybutterflykiss replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
Here... July and August are difficult months for me healthwise, hot/humid... etc...

I'm in and out of the shadows. Butterfly Hugs and Kisses to you all.

Gra'
Bonnie
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been a self mutilator for the last seven years of my life, and I need to get myself together before I go off to college for the first time in...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.