Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
It's been a long time
sweetbaybelove posted:
I'm not sure if any of you even remember me. It's been years and years since I've been on this board under this name.

I just wanted to update you ladies. I have a 3 and 1/2 month daughter now and someone on my mommy board was talking about how she used to SH and it made me think of and miss this board.

I still have my depressed moments and my desire to mildly SH but I fight it the best I can. Ever since my daughter was born I haven't felt the need, like I need to be good for her sake.

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
I remember you J !! Nice to have you pop in to say hi!
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

off_the_wall responded:
Hi! I most definitely remember you and have often wondered how you are. I'm really glad you are doing well and that you stopped in to say Hi. I totally get trying to be "good" for the sake of daughters as I have two now myself. What is your little girl's name, if you don't mind me asking? You don't have to share I just love baby names. My baby is 7 1/2 months and my other baby is now over 2 1/2 years old. Glad to hear from you!

sweetbaybelove responded:
She's almost 4 months and her name is Hadley Grace. She is the best thing to ever happen to me. She's what I've been waiting for my entire life, the only thing I've ever truly wanted was to be a mommy and she's my dream come true. No one can really explain to you how amazing it is to be a parent, you think you know until they arrive and realize you couldn't, in a million years guess how great it is.

sittingbull594 replied to sweetbaybelove's response:
Hey,

So glad to hear about your sweet bay be be loved!

I love being a mom too and mine are 30 and 28. I have a different name now b ut i'm an oldie too. I'm sorry I can't divuldge. Just know i'm very happy to hear from you and that
its such great news to know you are happy as happy can be.

wonderful news about your bundle of joy!

kudos to you

off_the_wall replied to sweetbaybelove's response:
Beautiful name! You put into words exactly how I feel about being a mother as well.

sweetbaybelove responded:
She makes everyday different and new. She is so smart and strong already. She has great head control, rolls over constantly, tries to sit up and occasionally gets into a crawling position.

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to sweetbaybelove's response:
she inherit your fabulous hair color?
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

Anon_4264 replied to sweetbaybelove's response:
Wow, she is ahead of my almost 8 month old who doesn't roll and doesn't try to get into position to crawl so she is no where close to learning to crawl. She can sit unsupported if I sit her up with pillows around her. That is it. I'm not concerned though because her big sister was always behind too but by 2 years old had caught up on her own. Every baby is different.

off_the_wall replied to Anon_4264's response:
Oops, the above response was mine. Didn't mean to post as anonymous.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I suffer from Major Depressive Disorder, PTSD, General Anxiety Disorder, Panic Attacks, and Agoraphobia. I have a friend who suffers from Depression,...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.