Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Today feels impossible to get through
off_the_wall posted:
Today feels impossible and it hasn't even begun yet. Screaming baby all night long and now she (and I) are up for the day and the sun hasn't even come up. I'm just sitting here crying.
FirstPrevious12NextLast

slik_kitty responded:
hugs. let hubby give you a break tonight. let him watch the kids so you can rest.

sittingbull594 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Go ahead and cry... it might make you feel better in the long run. I'm with kitty.... Maybe a drive again?? or one of the suckers Paja suggested?? If you feel like you might do something bad then let her cry and take P outside...

I'm sorry .... huggers

mandybutterflykiss responded:
OTW,

Sometimes a good cry can help release the frustration. I wish I were closer so as to help you out... Hugs, love and prayers to you.
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.

off_the_wall replied to sittingbull594's response:
Boy today has been awful. One thing after another after another. It's got to get better soon, right??!?!

katenewbie replied to off_the_wall's response:
OTW -
E will eventually get to the point where she sleeps through the night & is happy during the day. You have to have faith that that day will come soon. I pray for the strength to get through my days & I pray you have the strength to get through yours.
Hugs
Kate_Te

off_the_wall replied to katenewbie's response:
I'm pretty certain that day is not coming anytime soon. If she would just sleep like 4 hours straight I would be pretty ecstatic at this point.

I'll pray for 4 hours then.

mandybutterflykiss replied to off_the_wall's response:
((((((((((OTW))))))))))))))))
Gra'

Bonnie

OTW,

I'll join Kate-Te in praying...

Hugs.
Gra'

Bonnie

off_the_wall replied to mandybutterflykiss's response:
My baby slept much better than normal last night. Thank yall so much for the prayers, they helped!

Yay!!!

Wonderful. Thank you God!
Gra'

Bonnie

off_the_wall replied to mandybutterflykiss's response:
She was awake a ton last night and from 1-3 a.m. she cried and didn't want to go back to sleep. Up one last time at 5:30 but then she (and I) slept in until 7:45. Wow that felt good given that she is ALWAYS up by 6!

Who says 4 broken hours of sleep isn't refreshing? I'll pray for another longer sleep for the both of you tonight.
((((OTW))))

Spotlight: Member Stories

Roses whisper "good night" 'Neath silv'ry light, Asleep in the dew They hide from our view; When the dawn peepeth thro' God...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.