Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Trigger
off_the_wall posted:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No need to read or respond!

I'm going to cut myself. God, why can't I get a break?! Why?!?!?! Just have a few things go right for once! I'm so F'ing tired of it! ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

katenewbie responded:
OTW -
No words. Just Hugs & Prayers.

CJ_Smythe responded:
I'm sorry you're feeling so triggered. Wish I could wave my magic ... **glances around her chair** ... kitty nail clippers ... and make it all better. I hope you tended to your owies, if you ended up giving in.

**sends you gentle hugs and prayers and peace and quiet and three adult kitties and nine kittens and warm cuddlies and stuffed aminals and guilt free comfort food and soft pillows and snuggly blankets and color books and crayons and markers and colored pencils and music and relaxation and mostly <3 <3 <3 <3 LOVE <3 <3 <3 <3**
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Of course, so does falling down a flight of stairs.

mandybutterflykiss responded:
OFT,

Prayers and hugs and lots of love.

Gra'
Bonnie
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.

off_the_wall replied to mandybutterflykiss's response:
The prayers are what are getting me through right now. Thank you, friends.

rugger1369 replied to off_the_wall's response:
Hi OTW,

TRIGGER - you shared and I thought I would too...(thank you for sharing)

I did the same, just last night...at the time it felt like a good idea, my breathing got deep, my heart rate went down...and then I watched as the color flowed...damn. temporary. now reminded by the dull pain as it heals...we heal? You aren't alone and we just need to try and stay strong for ourselves and each other...

easier said...just know that "you is kind, you is smart, you is important."

Spotlight: Member Stories

The first time I remember hurting myself I was about 13. I hit my head on a desk so hard I made my nose bleed. I first got diagnosed with depression w...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.