Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Goodbye
mandybutterflykiss posted:
First I wish to say that I truly do care about and love you all. So what I write next, know is not about any one person or persons here... It's about me.

I've decided that interacting with others is not beneficial for me, be it online or offline. It isn't just WebMd boards but all sites like FB, etc.

I'm finding it difficult now that I can not disassociate as well as I used to and am now feeling whatever the heck these emotions are that my T thinks I should feel. I just know that I can not handle the drama of online or offline life. So for my own wellness and sanity, I have decided that being online is not beneficial for me.

And offline, I do not know ... I have many struggles I'm dealing with. Restraining orders against perps which seems to be never ending and the results always the same. Health issues... The newest is testing for Leukemia. I just feel as if I am backsliding.

I have my partner and Therapist and Doctors and of course, MandyCake. Will this be enough for me to not give in or give up? Will they be enough for me to keep fighting? I do not know...

I just know that I need to eliminate as much drama from my life as I can and it must start with the online...

I love you all. I pray that your journeys before you will be healing. I pray that you all find peace. I will miss you and the family of butterflies we have all been.

As my therapist states: Change means finding ways to let go... So fly free butterflies...

Gra'
Bonnie
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.

CJ_Smythe responded:
(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*( BONNIE )*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*) You'll be missed. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Of course, so does falling down a flight of stairs.

slik_kitty responded:
i'll miss you. hugs

sittingbull594 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Goodbye Bon. I can understand you're need to protect yourself. We'll miss you. Take good care of you.

sb

tnmist responded:
A difficult step for you, but it sounds like you are doing it for the right reasons....I will surely miss you and your encouragement and advice and just having you among us. Peace to you. (((Bonnie)))
Misty

rugger1369 responded:
(((HUGS))) with so much love...may you find your fulljoy soon darlin! you will be in our thoughts

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 42 and have been diagnosed with major recurrent depression, borderline personality disorder and PTSD. I have also been struggling with self harm ...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.