Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
funny story
sittingbull594 posted:
Ya'll know i'm a grandma right. well my grandbaby is far away in another state. probably won't be able to visit till next spring. boo hoo.
really want daughter here in town to get pregnant but they've had to work a few things out int he relationship. It seems to have been worked out.

So...............................................

My daughter calls yesterday a.m. This is what she says,"Mom, guess what?" I dunno says sb. "I went to the doctor this morning.....(pausing) (me thinking hmmm I bet she's pregnant?) and this is what he said." Yeah I said what'd he say, said sb. "well he told me I have shingles," said daughter. It blew my head gasket. lol. So she's not contagious which is good and me and hubby met her for dinner tonight. I told her what she had said how she said it and we had a really great laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I told my bff this afternoon and bff thought oooo she's pregnant. yup.
but no she's not. hmpf.

I think she will become a mom but its a matter of many years??

slik_kitty responded:
lol. i'm feeling the i wanna have a grandkid itch myself.

off_the_wall responded:
That's really funny! Anyway, good for her working out relationship problems first before having a baby.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Just turned 17 and I've been self harming for about four years now. I'm not really close to my family, and I'm anti-social a lot of the ti...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.