Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
hello
slik_kitty posted:
no one is posting. i hope everyone is doing well.

Anon_4264 responded:
I'm not well. Not even well enough to post from my name. No sleep in months. Last night around 1 a.m. I made my partner mad and he picked me up and body slammed me onto the bed. He's twice my weight. I'm okay besides a pulled shoulder muscle and a small bruise on my chin. But emotionally I'm not okay and have no one to turn to.

Hope everyone else is doing okay! Damn WebMD for getting rid of the mods and killing the community.

Anon_4264 replied to Anon_4264's response:
Trigger in above post!

Sorry, I should have written trigger. I know it triggered a lot of past abuse issues for me anyway.

slik_kitty replied to Anon_4264's response:
sorry things aren't going well. hugs

all the communities i go to are dying. it's very sad.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My story is much of the same as others. I started to self harm when I was 10 years old. I'm 37 years old now and still have slips of self injury. ...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.