Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
felt my heart stop beating
TravisD27 posted:
dnt no what happened but 2 nights ago im laying in bed then all the sudden i felt this weird feeling in my heart then i felt my body take a breathe and then i felt my heart stop beating dnt no how long i was like that for but all i remember after is popping up gasping for air. You all probally think im crazy but i no what i felt and i felt my heart stop beating n i havent told my wife yet cause i dnt want her 2 get worried for nuttin. just wanna know if anyone can tell me what happened

moreos responded:
it's called a heart palpitation. Various medical conditions cause this. Time to go 2 doctor.

compoundia responded:
Hiii.. It is the symptom of heart palpitations. You should consult with the doctor. Doctor will conduct a physical examination, take your medical history, and ask about your current medications, diet, and lifestyle. The doctor also will ask when, how often, and under what circumstances palpitations occur.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been a self mutilator for the last seven years of my life, and I need to get myself together before I go off to college for the first time in...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.