Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Guess Who's Back (TRIGGER)
Sammurai711 posted:
I'm not sure if anyone remembers me, I haven't been on in about a year, mainly because I was better and finally overcoming my agoraphobia thanks to my boyfriend, who I call "Hero" on here. Yayy! I am finally living life again!

Annnd then I started getting bullied... best part? It's my family doing it...

Yup.

So here's the story..
I'm 16 and Hero is 22 we met a year and a half ago and have been in love ever since (Though he did try not to because of the age). When we met I was going down a slippery slop that resulted in me attempting suicide, he was the one to talk me out of it (hens, "Hero"). I opened up to my family when they rejected me for dating an older man, telling them ALL about my low point and how he's helped. Everyone who got to know Hero after, ended up loving him, everyone who refuses to meet him has put both myself and my mother (for "bad parenting"?) through hell.

My cousin (37 years old) starting posting about me on facebook for the world to see to the point of me getting the police involved... Apparently anything written on facebook can not be considered harassment or bulling. Before I got the cops involved, my mom called this cousin and tried talking our way through it (too nicely if you ask me) and she yelled at my mom for being an awful parent. When my mom told her that I started relapsing again because of her she told me to go kill myself because 'I won't, I'm all talk just to get my way'. On facebook other family members started responding to her saying "Way to go!" "I agree" "Finally someone said something" etc. and my brother who I thought I was close with takes sides with her along with his girlfriend who defends her saying to me to grow up because it wasn't bullying.

Why do people in there 30's get their kicks off of Bullying a 16 year old for being happy once in her life? Looks like I'm spending the holiday's alone this year, at least I still have Hero and my parents.

slik_kitty responded:
just block their page and cut them out of your life. you will be much happier by not having to listen to them.

Spotlight: Member Stories

lot relevant things i could say... the last one i just got fired .. that complicate my to do list, dont give a # about money, it's just i got debt...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.