Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
so sad. triggery
moreos posted:
This has been a extremely rough week & 1/2. I'm struggling on levels that should send me straight to the locked unit at the local hospital.

I don't have my usually support here on the board. This board has been a place to vent and be heard and sometimes that would make the difference between injuring and not. It eased the pressure and helped me feel connected and not so alone. It devastating to have the board no longer be on my support team.

What can we do to undo all the damage that was done here?

There is a need for message boards for self injurers. With out them the behavior slides back into the hidden/silent realm. That is a strep in the wrong direction.

CJ_Smythe responded:
Hi moreos~
I'm sorry you are feeling triggered. I'm fairly new to this board, only been here a little over a year. But I'm here now, to listen, to lean on. If you want. Hope things start looking up soon. ((( safe hugs ))) <~~ if okay
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Of course, so does falling down a flight of stairs.

slik_kitty responded:
sadly, taking out the mods really damaged the boards. a few of us are still here, but it just isn't the same any more. i only come on once a day in the mornings, but i still check on here to offer support when i can.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a 26 y/o army vet. I have two divorces under my belt, and I am just trying to live life as "normal" as I can. I'm going to schoo...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.