Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
so long
slik_kitty posted:
i'm out of here. i don't like what this board has devolved to. take care everyone. hugs

lovely_lemon_tree responded:
Agreed.

I am not going to be part of this.
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

rugger1369 replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
Aw...I'll have to find what's going on...take care friends
with love and fulljoy

mandybutterflykiss replied to rugger1369's response:
Please beautiful butterflies... don't go...

I love you all dearly and while I understand doing what is needed for thyself, I miss you all and value you all.

Can we try? Please?
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.

slik_kitty replied to mandybutterflykiss's response:
unless certain people stop dredging up the past, this is not a safe place to be.

penguie replied to slik_kitty's response:
agree, I am stunned by what all I am reading here today

probably best to resign my webmd name

tnmist replied to penguie's response:
Penguie, please send an email to me so I can invite u to the alternate place. Folks feel a lot safer there.

If anyone else is interested, please see my posts on the SA board. I run names by the others there who have been on the boards longer than I have so that they can advise me.
Misty

Spotlight: Member Stories

A child of light, born of darkness, but which one will she be? The light an illusion and the darkness all consuming, does she dare hope to ever be fre...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.