Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Halloween Celebration.
mandybutterflykiss posted:
Hi everyone.

I'm throwing a party and you are all invited!

I have homemade popcorn balls, peanut butter balls, carmel and candy apples. (Of course I have ordered up some super wings and pizza's to be delivered first). Punch, Ice Cream Soda Floats available. What would you like to contribute?

My costume: I want to be Bleu... The Bear Necessity Bear... Why? I want to be able to "twerk my teddy" to the Miley Cyrus spoof song. lol. What would you be and why?

I want to go Trick or Treating at area senior centers, nursing homes, etc. Then later watch cheesy movies that are more laughable then scary. Hocus Pocus, anyone? BeetleJuice? What's your favorite movie? What would you like to do?

Anyone want to join me?
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.

off_the_wall responded:
God I miss the days when Caprice would start a thread like this and we would all respond, share, and laugh together. I've been here for about 1/3 of my life and until recently it always felt like home (even back when I truly had no home in real life!). I'm so sad.

slik_kitty replied to off_the_wall's response:
otw, check out "Alternative place for safe community." on the sa board. you might be interested in a new place that is safe and private.

off_the_wall replied to slik_kitty's response:
Thank you for letting me know about it. I e-mailed and hope to hear back about it. Hope all my old friends will be there. I hurt so much over all of this and just wish things could go back to how they were before!

rugger1369 replied to off_the_wall's response:
with love and fulljoy

Spotlight: Member Stories

I suffer from Major Depressive Disorder, PTSD, General Anxiety Disorder, Panic Attacks, and Agoraphobia. I have a friend who suffers from Depression,...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.