Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Anyone wish to stay in touch post webmd... Here's my info.
mandybutterflykiss posted:
MandyButterflyKiss@yahoo.com

I guess it is called a disposable email addy. lol.
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.

mandybutterflykiss responded:
I have decided that this time, I shall leave web permanently. Gone from the shadows, no check in's in the future.

I guess I'm an idealist in thinking that after being gone for almost 1/2 a year that things here would have changed. I thought I could try to help save our family. But like all families, we grow up, grow apart, have our own lives and directions to go off in. Sometimes the best thing to happen for one's own safety and peace of mind is to walk away and not look back.

Again, I do love you all and wish you all well in your life's journey's. May you all find healing, peace and harmony.

Gra'
Bonnie
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.

rugger1369 replied to mandybutterflykiss's response:
<3 and HUGS!...been away myself...and this is so sad to come back to...
with love and fulljoy

tnmist replied to rugger1369's response:
Rugger, please check out my post on SA board titled "Alternative place for safe community."
Misty

Spotlight: Member Stories

(possible triggers...) I am in my late 20s and have been up to no good SHing for over 10 years. No achievement there . This community is a relief to ...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.