Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
I need help
An_254296 posted:
I have lately been through a VERY hard time and i have started self harming I have cut my arms and face and desperately want to stop

slik_kitty responded:
are you in therapy? therapy will help you with this.

frombeneathyouitdevours responded:
Hi i just found your post , hope your feeling better by now, i'm sorry to read that you were in so much pain and despair. Please dont forget the strainght is inside of us and you have the power of change everything you can , just start believing in yourself, i have been a cutter too, so i been there.

There's so much pain in this world so lets fight back , you are worthy you matter.

There's no one like you, and whatever you been through ,it just made you stronger, you are stronger now, believe or not, you are , please if people harm you, please you don't do that to yourself too. you're better than that.
i'll fix it .. i have to

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well um where do I start. I am a 14 year old girl. I have Bipolar Disorder, OCD, Gluten Intolerance, Severe Anxiety and Depression, and an awful famil...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.