Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Crickets
tnmist posted:
I hear crickets here...Anyone around? Just wondering. Hope everyone had a safe Thanksgiving.
Misty

slik_kitty responded:
i'm still checking in.

rugger1369 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Hoping everyone got a chance to enjoy the holiday...I still am signed up fro updates about this group...it vewwy vewwy quiet
with love and fulljoy

sittingbull594 replied to rugger1369's response:
hello. peep.
Want to celebrate with me a milestone?? Tomorrow I'll be 5 mos. sh free!! I'm very excited about it!! 've only 'made 4.5 months before once and only 4 mos. the times before.

Ive been urged this last month but I didn't go there.
Hi.. Misty...............I had a great TD! thanks for asking.
hi there kitty and rugger!!!

I'm doing ok. Have dd living with us asked she asked for divorce not him. Its so damn cold here! Fortunately, my hubby weather stripped the door after asking him repeatedly for 3 years to do it. He never did it and said after everything was done and the heat is here in this darn room now... that it was easy! course the door doesn't close properly now! but wth its better than it was!!

sb

slik_kitty replied to sittingbull594's response:
yay!!!! so proud of you. that's awesome!!!!

this cold is no fun at all, and we have a week of it. grrrrr. my car is definitely not happy starting.

sittingbull594 replied to slik_kitty's response:
THANKS BUNCHES KITTY

tnmist replied to sittingbull594's response:
Hi, SB, good to hear from you! And kudos to you, too!

LLT, are you still out there. Missing you!!
Misty

Spotlight: Member Stories

oh let's see here...born July 15th '84. I have Bipolar Disorder, Severe Anxiety Disorder, OCD tendencies (that's how my doc put it), possi...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.