Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Feeling the cold again
frombeneathyouitdevours posted:
lot relevant things i could say... the last one i just got fired .. that complicate my to do list, dont give a # about money, it's just i got debts and i have (had) plans i'm tempted to drink or go sex a stranger or cutting again, but i'm struggling to be strong and fix it, my boyfriend is my strength ,i can't go back to who i used to be ,... but sometimes i think i'm not enough and that even he's gonna give up on me, ..i'll fix it all.. i have to
i'll fix it .. i have to

frombeneathyouitdevours responded:
I told my boyfriend that i feel alone, he's always been so supportive with me , he taught me so many important things, that's why me telling him that i feel alone hurt him so much, he feels like he's not helping me at all, he told me that if i feel like that , so what difference does it make if he's with me or not, he's sad he can't fill me, but he manage to fill me this last 5 years , so basically now i am mad at myself thinking if i'll ever feel complete and i was surprise i felt that cold again after all these years , i thought i wasnt gonna feel it ever again.

I though i was cured but it seems i'm just in latent state.

We talked about it ,we're still hurt but healing, what i meant with what i said is that, i love him and i know he loves me, but i do know that i'm by myself in this life.

I mean is nobody responsability my life my problems , i cant expect him to do all for me, i really thank him for eternity all he's done for me , he did what no one wanted to do, we found each other and he knows how he found me.

Well he taught me well, i'm stronger i'm better than before, we're going to manage things. ILU my J

Best wishes to everyone.
i'll fix it .. i have to

rugger1369 replied to frombeneathyouitdevours's response:
It's only natural to feel that way, especially considering the current events taking place. It also shows how strong your relationship is b/c you felt you could tell him. And he listened. Even though it hurt, not everything we say or feel will be best. But even though we feel alone, we dont have to fight alone. You have shown strength in reaching out. Keep it up! (HUGS)(if ok...)
with love and fulljoy

frombeneathyouitdevours replied to rugger1369's response:
Thanks for writting back, i really appreciate your support, take care and thanks again
i'll fix it .. i have to

frombeneathyouitdevours replied to rugger1369's response:
hi i was just reading this site all around and i red again your post, thank you again ,it's been so nice of you , i hope you're doing good .

Recently i felt down, but i've been talking to my boyfriend and now i'm so much better, i feel blessed, so i'm gratefull, take care please.
i'll fix it .. i have to

rugger1369 replied to frombeneathyouitdevours's response:
I am doing well. And of course! I am happy to hear you are staying strong. Cuz you are! It's always best to have a support system and your bf sounds like a solid place to lean. Hope all is well!
with love and fulljoy

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been a self mutilator for the last seven years of my life, and I need to get myself together before I go off to college for the first time in...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.