Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
He falls right to sleep after sex!
Chris_WebMD_Staff posted:
Do you cuddle or fall asleep after sex? Do you mind if your partner goes right to sleep after you are intimate?
Chrissy~

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
Author Unknown

Anon_134786 responded:
My DBF usually will lay a certain way so we can cuddle because he usually falls asleep almost instantly lol. He asked me one morning after we had sex if he told me he loved me or anything, which he had, he then told me after we've had sex and he's already came he can't remember details for a while. I find this so funny and interesting.

I usually like to cuddle before I sleep, I'm a night owl anyways so I stay up for a little bit.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
If we just had sex around our usual bedtime then I'm usually ready for sleep and don't mind he he goes right to sleep afterward because more than likely that's what I'm gonna do as well.

We aren't really a cuddling after sex type of couple anyways. Even if we aren't going to sleep right afterward, we don't usually cuddle when we're done.

An_240941 responded:
We cuddle when we are awake & hanging out with the kids. I can't stand to cuddle after sex. I'm hot & sweaty & gross & want to either shower or sleep....DH is pretty much the same. It's a kiss, an I love, & then off to sleep.

Anon_4048 responded:
One of our many reasons for having sex is to help the other fall asleep, so falling asleep after the sex is one of the goals and I don't mind.

wonderingaboutthis responded:
We cuddle until we fall asleep. One of our favorite sex positions is spooning, i.e. lying on our sides with me entering her from behind. After our orgasms, I love to just leave my penis inside her and cuddle in the spoon position, holding her breast in my free hand I can usually stay erect for quite a while after sex, and we've often fallen asleep still coupled. The warmth and wetness is a big sensual plus for both of us.

Helpful Tips

Oral Sex- deep throatExpert
Many people have trouble with the gag reflex (choking or coughing) when performing oral sex especially when they try to deep throat. You ... More
Was this Helpful?
70 of 88 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website