Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Issues with ejaculation
Gio88 posted:
I've had an issue that's gotten progressively worse. I'm 23 years old and for the past few years have had problems with ejaculating. I only really notice it when I'm masturbating, but it seems that no matter how long I've gone without ejaculating or how intense my orgasm is I barely ejaculate anything at all.

At first it was more or less sporadic. I used to shoot a large amount of ejaculate and very far, but over the last few years its become more and more common for me to have barely anything at all come out. It almost feels like it's stuck in the urinary tract? And afterwards I end up leaking a lot out and have cloudy urine.

I'm really not sure what this is, and it may sound stupid, but I would kind of like to see the fruits of my effort. Any thoughts?

dfgbull responded:
Talk to your Dr. It sounds like it could be prostatitis (not sure of the spelling). and if it is it is treatable.

Gio88 replied to dfgbull's response:
Based on what I've looked up about it I really don't think so. It doesn't effect my urination at all, just when I ejaculate. And not even all the time.

Helpful Tips

Implanon
I've had my Implanon for a little over a year now and I haven't suffered any of the side effects mentioned. I have a regular period every ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website