Skip to content
I am confused
preetii posted:
I am an 18 y old grl,,confused abt my view of sex..I'm in a relationshp,,and had mastubuation quite of d tyms..Although i feel sex is vry baad nd i ill never do it ever in my life,but i did and felt ok....And now in my mind i am having so much of imbalance tat wt i did is wrong and i have guilt on my heart cz of which i blame my partner somehow forced me a liltle abt all these things....i am nt undrstanding why tis mental imbalance is going on.,,is it due to any hormonal imbalance or is there any problem wth me regarding sex life or something else...please can someone hlp it natural or commom or only i m feeling so....
georgiagail responded:
Perhaps if you wrote this a little clearer folks would have a better understanding of what you are asking.

dfgbull responded:
It sounds to me like you are having a guilty conscience about what happened. You need to resolve how you feel about the event so you can move on.
preetii replied to georgiagail's response:
Wt else shuld i clear in this...if u wana ask sumthng u cn...
elle0317 replied to preetii's response:
I think what Gail was saying that is you wrote complete words and complete sentences we may be able to decifer what you are trying to say so that we can help you. Not everyone here is a texting teenager that is proficient in reading partial words.
Kelseh replied to elle0317's response:
I am 20 and text often but I can't even read that. I just sat here dumbfounded. If not use proper grammer and spelling so people can help you, then use it to have some self-respect. This is one of the reason people are so judgemental about todays youth.

Helpful Tips

Tips on Lubricant UseExpert
Many people have questions about how to use lubricant for more comfortable, pleasurable sex. Here are some tips you might consider: 1. ... More
Was this Helpful?
36 of 48 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website