Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Fiance doesn't enjoy GIVING oral
shelbyray69 posted:
My fiance and I have been together for 3 years and I can count on one hand how many times he has eaten me out. The first night we had sex he did, and I though GREAT someone who likes to eat pussy.. and then it didn't happen again for months. I love giving oral, and I do it often. Our sex life is great, he lasts long, we try different positions, we know what each other likes... except that he never wants to perform oral. The few times he has are mainly to kiss ass (if we had been arguing or if I had complained to him that he never does it). He says he doesn't NOT like it. Swears up and down that he enjoys it. Can't explain why he doesn't do it more often, or choose to do it himself. I shave almost daily, I'm clean, I don't taste like fish (I enjoy the taste anyway) and like I said I give him enough blowjobs to please any man. When he does do it, hes ok, I mean I can tell he's never really done it much before me, if ever, but he tries. And he pays attention to what I like and keeps doing that thing, he moans and acts like he enjoys it. But how can I get him to do it more!!!! I've never had a BF that was very good at it, or wanted to improve for that matter, I've never had a real full blown orgasm and oral sex seems to be getting me closer than regular sex but i'm afraid I will never experience an orgasm because he won't try more!

blake_valentine responded:
Shelby, you say you have a great sex life otherwise, but I'm sure it could be much. much better. Pleasure in sex is derived primarily (I think) of giving of yourself to enhance your partner's sexual fulfillment; when both partners feel that way, there is truly joy in lovemaking. Clearly your BF does not enjoy going down on you, and does not care enough about your pleasure to overcome his aversion to oral. But from the 1st part of your letter, maybe he is getting the vibe that that's OK with you, or at least, gets a passing grade -- intercourse is good; you're still giving him head etc. We might give him the benefit and say he is misinformed; that you don't really have to climax to enjoy sex to the fullest, but this is not true; otherwise you would not have posted.

My suggestion is to shake things up a little bit: buy one of those HItachi vibrator things that BOB 249 posted about a few days ago, wrap it up and give it to him as a gift. Tell him you ready to take things to the next level and you are anxious to show him how he can really make your toes curl. Then introduce it the next time you have some unrushed alone time. Show him how to use it on you (you might want to practice in advance 1st and when things get hot and heavy, tell him you want him to go down on you. Give him lots of positive reinforcement. Be directive. Teach him. If he makes you come that way, maybe he will gain in knowledge and confidence.

Honestly, there is no excuse when a man does not pull out all the stops to bring his partner to orgasm. If he still doesn't get it after this, hmm, consider that sex very rarely heats up after the vows. Good luck, BV

Anon_16867 responded:
my gf used too let me go down on her all the time but now she hardly ever let me touch her...she claims she is too tired from work....we used to 69 and i enjoy that when we do....she comes like a rocket ....saye that i like too eat too much vagina..but anyways just tell him what u want....

RGARANMULA replied to Anon_16867's response:
may be your cock is not much harder to satisfy her. thats why she do 69.
RG

Anon_475 replied to Anon_16867's response:
Ahhhhh! Too funny Anon_16867! A woman who will tell you that you like eating her out too much! Waaahhhh! If she doesn't want you to do it any more it's more likely that you're doing it wrong or that you REALLY suck... and that she's faking it when she "comes like a rocket". Women tend to overdo it when they fake it - didn't anyone ever tell you? Sorry to burst your bubble. NO woman will ever refuse GOOD oral ...

Helpful Tips

Tips on Lubricant UseExpert
Many people have questions about how to use lubricant for more comfortable, pleasurable sex. Here are some tips you might consider: 1. ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 45 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website