Skip to content
Sex Issue...
ang1health posted:
I have been dating my boyfriend for 4 months now. We have good sex, but there have been a few times where he had issues getting excited. I don't know if it is just a fluke thing that happens cause guys put pressure on themselves and such or if maybe there could be a problem. He works out like lifting weights every week day and is a laborer. I know he takes vitamins, but i am pretty like 99% sure nothing like steroids. Is there anything i can do to help this? Oh almost forgot- he does have sleep apnea and should be getting a c-pap soon hopefully, so he doesn't really sleep well.
Anon_16867 responded:
any foreplay involved in many things these days that can cause a man too have a few ed problems...before sex if u really want too get him up go down and kiss and suck on it some..if that dont get him excited dont know what else too tell u....
hairyd responded:
Lack of a good night sleep will kill a boner. If he still has a erection issue about using the c-pap. He should return to his doctor about physical exam.
Always remember your penis is unique, just like every man.
MRBARI responded:
He is definitly on the Juice. if he is young and you are attractive there is your answer. The fact that you would even feel the need to clarify the fact he is "NOT" says to me that you think he is but dont want to admit it to yourself. Steroid use is way more common than you think.
blake_valentine replied to MRBARI's response:
I would take issue with that -- nothing she said would lead to the conclusion that he "definitely" taking steroids. Occasional ED in young men could be caused by performance anxiety, lack of sleep, stress, exhaustion, or any number of physiologic factors running in the background. Agree with Hairy D that he should get himself checked out.

Helpful Tips

Oral Sex- deep throatExpert
Many people have trouble with the gag reflex (choking or coughing) when performing oral sex especially when they try to deep throat. You ... More
Was this Helpful?
70 of 88 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website