Skip to content
clear fluid-ish discharge
An_244703 posted:
am seeking your advise .What is the clear discharge that goes out from your penis when you are erect and usually before cumming ,it is shown clearly or drips when you stop before you cum ,and it only appears in this situation not any other.is that normal?

georgiagail responded:
This is known as "pre-ejaculate"; sometimes more crudely called "precum"; it is released during arousal as a lubrication that would allow easier entrance into a vagina.

Gail

Adamwinter replied to georgiagail's response:
But is that normal , is it something that i should worry about ,does it happen to all men ,etc
by the way thank you so much for the reply,i would appreciate knowing more about it

fcl replied to Adamwinter's response:
Yes, it's normal. No, it isn't something to worry about. No, it doesn't happen to all me, only to the vast majority. To find out more about it google pre-ejaculate.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

Helpful Tips

Oral Sex- deep throatExpert
Many people have trouble with the gag reflex (choking or coughing) when performing oral sex especially when they try to deep throat. You ... More
Was this Helpful?
70 of 88 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website