Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Spring Fling?
Chris_WebMD_Staff posted:
Ever have a fling or a relationship you knew wasn't going anywhere?
Fun?
Chrissy~

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
Author Unknown

fcl responded:
Yes, several and definitely fun When you know that it's going to be only temporary there is no pressure.

The first two times I came to work in France I knew it was only for the summer so there were definitely no strings attached.

Then I came to France for a year. I met this guy. Slept with him on the first date. He moved in that night. I was a bit peeved because he didn't even ask me if I minded. Then I thought - why worry, it was March, I was heading back for Scotland at at the end of May, he was gorgeous from all points of view, why not just enjoy it? But that was before I fell in love with him... That was in 1983 and my "fling" is still with me ...
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website