Skip to content
Penile frustration
arthurian posted:
I've been flaccid for about a year now. I feel very frustrated because I used to outlast my wife for a period of 20 to 40 minutes with a hard until she reached an orgasm, I even inverted my penis to become a vagina sex toy for her clitoris without losing a hard,my ejaculation was totally under my control. Now my erection comes very subtle but then disappears. I am 57 and find myself losing the sex drive I once had. My fear is this condition is permanent can anyone help?
elle0317 responded:
Have you been to the Dr to have you testoterone levels checked? This is not uncommon for older men to have lower levels of testoterone.
bob249 responded:
DITTO - you are not alone.

Testosterone treatment is expensive - hoping the VA helps me pay for it.
hairyd replied to bob249's response:
treatment maybe expensive. But no more than dinner and drinks. A male is willing to pay for good female sex.
I would love to see how you inverted your hard dick to become a vagina sex toy for her clitoris without losing a hard,
You may also talk to the doctor about ed med. But that around $300.00 a month or $9.00 each date.
Always remember your penis is unique, just like every man.

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 9 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website