Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Looking for some guidance?
PurpleJewell posted:
Hi all! New here. I'm a recently divorced mom of 2, who is now back in a serious relationship with a great man. Sex has always been good for me and my previous partners have never complained about much. However, I've come to the realization that I need help learning how to give a good bj! My ex was always too rough with me when I tried, and I hated it, so I quit even offering it. In my current relationship, I know its something that my guy enjoys and would like for me to do more often, which I am fine with doing- I just don't know the do's and don'ts, if you know what I mean. Is there anywhere I can go to get a "how to" or something like that? I realize that every guy will have his own likes/dislikes, but I feel like I'm a complete idiot when it comes to knowing what to even start with! Thanks!

Anon_125014 responded:
The head is the most sensitive part--so pay it the most attention. Treat him like an icecream cone, and try alternating long licks with some suction/fast little licks on the head---then see how much you can comfortably fit in your mouth and suck on that, and repeat

There's plenty of advice to be found on line, just remember: NO TEETH. Other than that, your guy will likely have his own suggestions, and be happy enough that you care about giving BJ's that the rest will take care of itself. Practice makes perfect, and have fun!

hairyd replied to Anon_125014's response:
PJ, It depends on your lovers girth. If the No teeth rule can be used. But if you able to us you tongue and accept It down you throat. The teeth will be a small issue.
Always remember your penis is unique, just like every man.

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website