Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    brianhum posted:
    Looked all over can't find any solution to this problem (or even anyone with this problem). It is something kind of personal and not sure if most people wouldn't feel comfortable discussing it but. On the bottom of my penis, I seem to have gotten a small cut on the vein just below the head. Doesn't cause any pain during the normal day, but any stretching and contracting of the area (sex) causes enough pain to make sex not at all enjoyable. The cut hasn't gone away after a week or 2, yet it doesn't seem to be getting any worse either. Obviously this is causing serious relation problems. Any advice would be much appreciated.
    tlkittycat1968 responded:
    Unfortunately, no one on an internet board can tell you what it is. You need to see a doctor.
    hairyd responded:
    brianhum, our penis can get very hard. But they are not maded of steel. You could have cut or torn it during sex or masturbation. Some of us like it rough, but others in the moment may be rough. You need to see a doctor for med. before you get a major infection. The worst requirement will be no sex for a few days. But that better than cutting your penis off.
    Always remember your penis is unique, just like every man.

    Helpful Tips

    Can a female get something from a man with Epididymitis? More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

    Helpful Resources

    Be the first to post a Resource!

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

    For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website