Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Painfull erection
An_245320 posted:
6 days ago while having sex i hit something while thrusting down pulled out in inmensa pain . Lasted around 5 mins an then subsided no blood no pop no bend no bruising. Refrained from sexual activity for 5 days becuz I was a little sore. Now when I get an erection it is weak and I get a dull pain while the blood is filling right in the center cavity. Any idea of what it might be? Could it be bruised internally or is it something worse?

JLGetch responded:
OK, so asking advice here is fine for most things, but something like this DEMANDS urgent medical attention. Please see a Urologist immediately to diagnose what is wrong. If you "let it ride", you may find that permanent damage will result that is unrepairable.

hairyd responded:
Something Worse ! See a Urologist ASAP.
Always remember your penis is unique, just like every man.

eeeeeee replied to hairyd's response:
I had a very similar problem about 4 years ago and went to the emergency room because of the pain. I went to 3 different urologist and they all seemed to think I was making it up because they could not figure out what was wrong. Even though multiple symptoms began at the moment of sharp pain. I still have this pain from time to time mostly after sex. I can no longer go multiple times usually cause of the pain. I do not get a full erection like beforehand either. One testicle often sits higher then the other, the same side as the pain, even though in the last 30 years I had never seen mine do that until that day the doc said that was completely normal for one to be way high up and one to be way low.

Any thoughts, I have been dealing with this for years and want nothing but to know what is wrong and get it fixed.

Helpful Tips

Process to revive the heart may save a life of love
Was one of them for a severe heart attack, you call urgent medical help. If you're a coach to provide first aid never perform a ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website