Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    fingers please!
    navalli posted:
    I am satisfied with his fingers feeling me ,but he has fingers bones paining (due to long hours working on computer)thus leaving me unsatisfed .I want to be totally aroused but it does not happen even when he is inside .please let us know the alternatives.
    fcl responded:
    If he has hand pain due to repetitive stress then he should see his doctor. This can be treated. I speak from experience.
    There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.
    hairyd responded:
    His tongue is a great alternative. You and him needs to go shopping in a adult store. Sex toys can give his fingers a break. But swapping from tongue to finger and back to tongue and fingers may be what the wife gets off. Swap sex position after 5 minutes. His penis will be rubbing a differant area. Also lend across a table, sofa, or do it on the floor.
    Always remember your penis is unique, just like every man.
    arthurian responded:
    I have tried placing my erect inverted penis between outside your vagina but contacting your clitoris and humping up and down continuously until my significant other climaxes and it works, just like a dildo with feeling....

    Helpful Tips

    wallgreens lol seriously
    I went on wallgreens looking for a curling iron. and i found some toys.. and inexpensive.. lol... i was lol... came in a box, very discreet ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

    For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website