Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Toxic Sperm
chitowncruiser52 posted:
Hello Everyone

I am a 52yr old male and my Girlfriend is 41 ... the issue at hand is my Sperm

For my age im healthy and have a very high sex drive and still produce alot ( i mean ALOT ) of Sperm ....and when me and my Gf have sexual intercoarse together my Sperm is a very big ( Irritant ) in her Vagina .. even my Pre cum

She has been trying for the past several years to regulate the Ph balance in her Vagina .. some times its good other times its not .. after sex she gets the equal of a minor yeast infection/ Irritation for about a week sometime 2 weeks depending on how much Sperm i Deposit

I need to know is there anything i can do on my end other than wear a condom ( we have been together 3yrs ) and neither of us have tested positive for any sexually transmitted disease... to see if i can make my Sperm less Toxic for her

I eat a balanced diet ... no junk food as does she since we both cook and eat pretty much the same kinds of foods together ... some beef, alot of chicken and fish .. tons of veggies

Why does my Sperm irritate her so much??? .... anybody have a answer for me.

An_241873 responded:
Some women are allergic to ejaculate. Not sure how to prove this besides asking her OB Hope this points you in some kind of direction and I hope everything works out. For now I guess just sacrifice using condoms.

elle0317 responded:
"She has been trying for the past several years to regulate the Ph balance in her Vagina"

What is using to do this?

fcl replied to elle0317's response:
And more to the point, why?
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

chitowncruiser52 replied to fcl's response:
She had an operation about a year ago similar to a hystorectomy but not as evasive .... since the operation her PH levels have been outta wack ...my sperm gives her a low level yeast infection that burns and irritates her for a week or so

so afterwards she eats alot of Yougart and takes organic stuff to get it back to normal for her and eventually its fine again

im just trying to figure out what i can do as a male to not make it like it is now .... should i change my diet more ? eat less red meat and more fish?

i dont have to take any type of medications and im healthy ... there has to be something i can do

fcl replied to chitowncruiser52's response:
I think you're worrying needlessly about this. It sounds to me as if you are quite simply passing the same yeast infection to and fro. I suggest that BOTH of you treat your yeast infction with an OTC cream. Buy the same one as your gf it will work on you too. Follow the instructions and you should be fine.

What you eat will make no difference at all to this. Just get treated.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

unhealthyme replied to fcl's response:
What is an OTC cream?

fcl replied to unhealthyme's response:
OTC = Over The Counter

hairyd responded:
Symptoms of a semen or sperm allergy are likely to include itching, redness, irritation and swelling of the skin, usually in the outer genital area. In more severe cases, symptoms may include hives, breathing difficulties and perhaps even loss of consciousness. A symptom of sperm allergy, may indicate that a woman's immune system is attacking and disabling sperm cells when they get inside her.
One of my sex partner has allergy to latex therefore latex condoms can not be used.
I would advice has stated you both have a doctor check, and confirm you are not passing any yeast infection in and out. A male can also have a infection.
Always remember your penis is unique, just like every man.

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website