Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

sex to soon
    An_245575 posted:
    I had ablation done on 5/22/2012 i would like to have sex now but they say wait for 2 weeks what is the worst thing that could happen?

rhondamay responded:
    An_245575, I am not a doctor but I think you would be taking a risk by having sex so soon. During orgasm most women have contractions in their uterous and your uterous needs time to heal from the ablation. It is possible you could have severe pain and/or hemorraging. I would follow the doctors instructions. She/he probably had a reason for giving them to you.

Good luck,
    Rhonda

fcl responded:
    The worst thing that could happen? A nasty infection that could take ages to treat ...
    There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

Helpful Tips

wallgreens lol seriously
    I went on wallgreens looking for a curling iron. and i found some toys.. and inexpensive.. lol... i was lol... came in a box, very discreet ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website